Technical Officer (HIV-TB
19 June 2012
• To facilitate the improved coordination between RNTCP and NACP.
• To assist NACO in planning and implementation of HIV-TB collaborative activities, especially
the Intensified package of HIV-TB collaboration activities in all States.
• To assist in monitoring and evaluation of the HIV-TB collaborative activities in all the SACS.
• To provide technical support for the training, supervision and implementation of TB-HIV
programmes and co ordination according to the programme policies.
• To assist in development, pilot testing, finalization, dissemination and the implementation of new
and revision of existing modules for management and control of HIV-TB co infection.
• To assist in the strengthening of MIS systems.
• To ensure timely procurement of drugs/kits and commodities for onward dissemination to the
• To facilitate linkages between ART centres and RNTCP
• To facilitate Operation Research on HIV-TB.
• To provide a succinct report on the status of programme implementation and other important
development on a quarterly basis.
• To provide a comprehensive report on the programme status on quarterly basis in the prescribed
format to the Global Fund.
• Extensive touring to the States in order to ensure smooth and coordinate function of the project
• Any other work assigned by the Controlling Officer.
MBBS or MSW or MA (Psychology/ Sociology/ Human Development/ Anthropology) or Post
Graduate Diploma in Health Management.
Desirable: MD (Preventive or Social Medicine) or MPH.
Experience required: Minimum 1 year of experience in National/ State Level in programme
development, monitoring and implementation of HIV/AIDS programmes or any other national health
programme including experience in field based implementation.
Remuneration: Rs. 28750-50000 per month. A variation of upto 25% higher than minimum of the range can be allowed, depending on qualification and experience and approval of the competent authority.
Duration: The contract shall be for a period of one year. Initially, the contract will upto 30.11.2012,
which may be extended further.
Age: Below 35 years.
Eligible candidates may send applications by email with subject line ‘Application for TO(HIVTB)’ with details as mentioned above in the Bio-data at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by: 19 June 2012