Applications Invited for One League Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program
Organization: One League
Apply By: 15 Oct 2022
About the Organization
One League is a global education institution that is connecting the world's gifted, underserved changemakers to world-class education and opportunity, irrespective of financial means. The organization collaborates with highly select top-ranking universities to offer life-changing education, via live synchronous sessions, led by world-renowned faculty members. Each One League fellow is championed by the organization’s extensive coalition of industry executives and leaders, and receives access to competitive opportunities for recruitment and to seek venture funding to propel world-changing ideas.
About the Fellowship
One League’s Innovation & Entrepreneurship program is offered in collaboration with Stanford Online and features a curated selection of courses from Stanford’s Innovation and Entrepreneurship program.
The program provides the essential skills of innovation and entrepreneurship, features training on the highly acclaimed Design Thinking approach from Stanford’s d.school, and covers key topics including building effective business models, scaling products and businesses, raising capital, and more. Program participants are paired with global mentors from the industry, in the fields of innovation, entrepreneurship, venture capital, and more, who can provide guidance and support, and get the opportunity to meet inspiring speakers and guests, including renowned startup founders, technology industry leaders, venture capitalists, and more. The program culminates in an opportunity to present and pitch your startup idea to receive funding from global venture firms.
Whether you’re at the idea stage or looking to scale your business, whether you’re starting a new company or driving innovation within an established organization, this program will engage and inspire you, while providing essential, hands-on skills to drive results.
One League offers up to 100% tuition-free scholarships based on merit and need.
What will you gain:
- Learn the essential innovation and entrepreneurship skills, tips, and tricks from the best in Silicon Valley and the world
- Collaborate with and learn from a highly select cohort of fellow entrepreneurs and innovators from around the world
- Receive mentorship from an extensive coalition of industry leaders, incredible founders, and more
- Meet inspiring speakers and guests, including renowned startup founders, technology industry leaders, venture capitalists, and more and build your global network
- Receive guidance, support, and access to opportunities to seek venture funding to propel world-changing ideas
The six courses in the program feature a combination of multimedia instructional videos and self-paced exercises along with live, synchronous classes with fellow entrepreneurs from all over the world led by some of Silicon Valley’s best-in-class instructors and facilitators. Each course is an opportunity to apply the essential learnings, tips, and tricks taught in the course to your own startup or business problem in real-time utilizing the One League Idea Implementation Lab model.
- Essentials of Entrepreneurship
- Cultivating the Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Design Thinking: Empathize & Prototype
- Building Business Models
- The Power of Stories to Fuel Innovation
- Capstone: Venture Pitch
Certificate of Achievement: The program culminates in a Certificate of Achievement from Stanford Online, as well as One League program credits that can be used towards the highly prestigious One League Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, should you choose to apply and be accepted in that program. One League MBA features required curriculum curated from Harvard Business Publishing and world-renowned faculty from some of the top-ranking institutions of the world.
Time Commitment: This is a 1 year long program, requiring approximately 15-20 hours per week of time commitment, depending on your familiarity of the topics, and includes a minimum of 2-3 hours per week of live, synchronous classes during early morning EST times.
Who is the program for
- Current and aspiring entrepreneurs
- Working on high-impact ideas, with the potential to drive meaningful, positive change in the world
- Solving real-world global problems with innovative solutions, using a deep technical area of expertise or a core competitive advantage
- All disciplines and industries welcome
- From all regions of the world
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance
- Commitment to building a startup or driving innovation in your industry
- Passion to drive positive change in your local region through innovation and entrepreneurship
How to Apply
Ready to start your journey to Innovation and Entrepreneurship?
Deadline: October 15, 2022, Midnight PST
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd