Applications invited for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS)
Organization: K. C. Mahindra Education Trust (KCMET)
Apply By: 10 Sep 2022
About the Organization:
The K. C. Mahindra Education Trust (KCMET) was founded by the late K. C. Mahindra in the year 1953. With its vision to transform the lives of people in India through education, by providing financial assistance and recognition to them, KCMET has undertaken many education initiatives. Since inception, these initiatives have made a difference in the lives of over 800,000 deserving students through the provision of more than USD 119.83 million in the form of scholarships, livelihood training programmes, after school tuition support, and financial aid.
About the Scholarship:
The K. C. Mahindra Education Trust established the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship in 1995. This scholarship is awarded to students belonging to economically disadvantaged families, who wish to pursue a job-oriented Diploma course at a recognised Government Polytechnic in India. This Scholarship was established to encourage and support young students from rural and urban areas to pursue job-oriented Diplomas. The Trust awards Rs. 10,000/- per annum to 550 students annually, for a maximum period of 3 years. Till date, 11,290 students have been awarded the scholarship across India.
- Candidate should have passed SSC/HSC or equivalent examinations in the 10th /12th standard with more than 60% marks.
- Candidate should have secured admission in a government or any other recognised Polytechnic Institute for a diploma course. Only first year candidates are eligible to apply.
- Students who are pursuing Degree courses or any course other than Diploma are also not eligible for this scholarship.
- The candidate should belong to a family with low yearly income.
Preference will be given to girl students, children from lower income group families, differently abled children, and children of armed forces personnel.
How to Apply
- The application form needs to be filled online and the list of documents requested should also be uploaded while submitting the application form.
- Kindly download the list of documents required and keep soft copies of the same ready before accessing the application form.
- The last date to submit the applications for students from Karnataka was 20 August 2022 and we are currently not accepting any more applications from students belonging to Karnataka. For students belonging to other states, the deadline to submit the application is 10 September 2022.
For more details visit - https://www.kcmet.org/what-we-do-Scholarship-Grants.aspx#bobcontent3-title
For any queries you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd