Expression of Interest (EOI) from NGOs working on Women Centric Livelihoods Projects
Apply By: 17 Dec 2022
About the Organization
CSRBOX is a social impact strategy practice and implementation organization. We work with companies and philanthropic organizations for better CSR program design, pre-project to post- project handholding and impact assessment. We embed technology solutions for responding to social problems at a scale. We are the largest knowledge platform with http://www.csrbox.org and have mapped over 30,000 CSR projects in the past 7 years. We work at Pan-India level with our Teams in Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad and Bangalore. BharatCares is the social impact arm of CSRBOX, looking after implementation of CSR projects for underprivileged communities across livelihoods, skill development, education, health and environment thematic. A few of our corporate clients are ICICI Bank, SKF Ltd., Bosch India, IBM India, Diageo, DP World, Future Generali, Airbus, Arvind, LG Electronics, Hero MotoCorp etc.
Purpose of this EOI
CSRBOX is working with the corporate as an Impact Advisory and curating projects around different thematic areas including promotion of sustainable livelihoods. CSRBOX, through this EOI note, wishes to invite proposals from NGOs who are working with women for income generating activities and promoting sustainable livelihoods.
Scope of Work
CSRBOX is engaged with a corporate which has shown interest to undertake project on promoting Women Entrepreneurship. The key interventions under the project are:
- Capacity building of women entrepreneurs (majorly existing ones) on Basics of Entrepreneurship, Financial Literacy, Digital Literacy and Business Plan Preparation (total 30 Hours Module)
- Providing higher-order support to women entrepreneurs such as securing market linkages, government schemes linkages, formalization and regulatory compliance of the enterprises, market intelligence support, access to technology & skills, and business ideation.
- Providing regular monitoring and handholding support to women entrepreneurs through periodical field visits and via app-based platform.
- Scaling up or setting up of enterprises by providing financial support to the women entrepreneurs (if eligible and wherever required)
Pune, Udaipur, Noida, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal
Who Can Apply?
- Non-profits who are working with women for promotion of their livelihoods (preferably non-farm)
- Non-profits with at least 3 years track record in livelihoods projects
- Non-profits having (or can arrange) vocational training infrastructure (own/rented building) would be preferred.
- Non-profits who act as Project Implementing Agencies (PIAs) for DDUGKY/ PMKVY/ NSDC Skilling Courses/State Level Skilling Schemes would be preferred
How to Apply
With this form, we invite EOI from NGOs. To express your interest to join us, please fill the form https://forms.gle/X25eov9sckAQiA419
For any query, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 17th December 2022
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd