HCL Foundation invites proposals from organisations working in Solid and Liquid Waste Management Services for ‘Zero Waste Urban Villages’
Organization: HCL Foundation
Apply By: 20 Aug 2022
HCL Foundation invites proposals from organisations working in Solid and Liquid Waste Management Services for ‘Zero Waste Urban Villages’ under their flagship programme ‘Clean NOIDA’
ABOUT HCL FOUNDATION
HCL Foundation (HCLF) was established in 2011 as the CSR arm of HCL Technologies. It is a not for-profit- organization, that strives to contribute towards national and international development goals, bringing about lasting positive impact in the lives of people, through long term sustainable programmes. The foundation aims to alleviate poverty and achieve inclusive growth and development.
Active community engagement ensures optimal long-term gains and upward accountability. HCL Foundation works through Life Cycle Based, Integrated Community Development Approach with thematic focus on Education, Health, Skill Development & Livelihood, Environment and Disaster Risk Reduction & Response. Child protective strategies, inclusion and gender transformative approaches remain central in all initiatives of HCL Foundation, thus ensuring comprehensive development
Presently HCL Foundation is implementing five flagship programmes, namely HCL Samuday & HCL Grant – Rural Development programmes; HCL Uday & Clean Noida – Urban Development programmes; HCL Harit (The Green Initiative) - Environment Action programme and 4 special initiatives - Power of One, Sports for Change, HCL Foundation Academy and My E-Haat. For more details, please visit our website – https://www.hclfoundation.org/
HCL Foundation, under the aegis of its flagship programme Clean Noida, embarked on an ambitious journey in 2018 to improve and strengthen the process of solid waste management in the geographic boundaries of Noida Authority. Clean Noida program intends to carry out works and services to implement effective solid waste management in Noida city. This initiative aims to transform the city into a litter and waste free region, covering all Residential Welfare Associations and Urban Villages. The major focus areas of the project are capacity building of relevant stakeholders, awareness creation, intensive behavior change and deployment of technological solutions. For more details, please visit our website - https://www.cleannoida.org/
- Solid Waste Management
- Liquid Waste Management
- Garbage Vulnerable Points (GVP) situation improvement
- Behavior Change Communication
- Capacity Building of the stakeholders
- Solid and Liquid Waste Management Operations Improvement
- End-to-End waste processing
Submission Details & Deadlines
- Please submit only technical proposals by 20th August, 2022 as per mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , marking email@example.com in cc.
- Please submit only financial proposals by 20th August, 2022 as per mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , marking email@example.com in cc.
- Please send in your submissions with Subject Line in the given format: HCLF/ Clean Noida/ RFP/ ZWUV/_
- All enquiries regarding this RFP should be made before 11th August, 2022 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Budget proposals not shared in the given format are liable for rejection.
- Proposals received after the due date will not be considered.
- Proposal must include all the components mentioned above.
- Kindly submit Technical and Financial proposals separately to respective emails as mentioned in submission details.
To download the full RFP, click here
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd