RFP - for Wall Painting for generating awareness on COVID Vaccination in East & North West Districts of Delhi
Organization: Lords Education and Health Society (LEHS) | WISH
Apply By: 07 Dec 2022
LEHS invites proposals for Wall Painting for generating awareness on COVID Vaccination in East & North West Districts of Delhi
Wadhwani Initiative for Sustainable Health Care is the flagship program of Lords Education & Health Society (LEHS), a registered non-profit organization in India. LEHS works towards improving the quality of and access to primary healthcare services for the underserved communities. LEHS is implementing primary healthcare models through partnership with state governments, international agencies and the private sector by appropriately introducing promising healthcare innovations in the public health system in order to build an equitable, innovation-led and evidence-based quality healthcare system within easy reach of the underserved population of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Assam.
two intervention districts Viz. East and North West Districts of Delhi.
Number of Wall Painting: 66 identified locations in
Duration of engagement: Two months (15th December 2022 to 14th February 2023).
- Walls to be painted at 66 identified locations in two districts
- Dimension: 10’ X 5’ = 50 Sq. Feet for each wall
- Acrylic Paint to be used in all walls
Interested agencies/companies/firms are requested to submit their proposals/bids considering the points mentioned below:
- The firm/agency registration is mandatory under GST.
- Kindly provide the quote with clear mention of the GST amount.
- Please specify the tax rate. If taxes are not mentioned properly than offer will be treated inclusive of all taxes.
- The firm/agency should have prior experience working with NGOs and successfully delivering similar assignments.
- The firm/agency should be in a position to start the assignment within 3 days of signing the PO/agreement with LEHS.
- The text for the Wall writing will be developed and shared by LEHS to the firm/agency
- The firm/agency should adhere the Covid guidelines during entire duration of run.
- LEHS reserves the right to award the contract to one or more bidders, accordingly the final requirements may be divided among successful bidders. The quantities so divided will be at sole discretion of LEHS.
- LEHS reserves the right to cancel the bid(s) and may call for fresh bids. LEHS also has the right to reject any bid without assigning any reason.
- If there is delay in delivery, the penalty clause will be imposed as per LEHS policy. LEHS also reserves the right to cancel the entire order in case of delay for more than 5 days from the scheduled delivery date.
- Bids incomplete in any respect, will not be considered.
- Mandatory Documents required with proposal/bid/rate quotation:
- Covering letter mentioning the RFP details
- Company brief profile
- Registration certificate
- PAN Copy
- GST Registration copy
Interested agencies are requested to submit detailed proposals by e-mail only at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 5.00 PM on 07th December 2022.
The proposals received after the due date will not be considered.
For any query regarding the assignment, agencies may write to the same email by 5:00 PM 05th December 2022 for resolution of their queries
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd