RFP-Development of technical content related to Nursing care, General Nursing and Midwifery Assistant and Phlebotomy
Organization: Tech Mahindra Foundation (TMF)
Apply By: 25 Aug 2022
RFP for Development of technical content related to Nursing care, General Nursing and Midwifery Assistant and Phlebotomy
About Tech Mahindra Foundation
Tech Mahindra Foundation (TMF) is the corporate social responsibility arm of Tech Mahindra Limited, a Mahindra Group Company. The Foundation was set up in 2007, as a Section 25 Company (referred to as a Section 8 Company in the Companies Act, 2013), with a vision of Empowerment through Education.
Final training module should be delivered digitally in PDF format. One set would be for the trainers in the form of PowerPoint presentations and one would be in PDF format for student content reference. Entire content will be validated by the SMART healthcare academy council as per the technical aspects. Partner will take care of Formatting, Spellcheck and proofreading of the entire content. Nursing and Medical Lab textbooks should be considered for content creation. Simple English language should be used. Diagrams, charts, Audio, video links should be shared in the content creation wherever possible.
Technical and Financial Qualification:
- The Technical Committee shall have the final decision on Technical Evaluation and the decision cannot be challenged.
- 80% weightage for technical and 20% weightage for financial will be considered for final evaluation.
- Tech Mahindra Foundation reserves its right to accept or reject any quotation/bid without assigning any reasons thereof whatsoever.
- Presentation/discussion (if required) can be expected from the shortlisted organization. The date and time for the presentation will be announced later.
- The content creation agency should be working in medical and science-based publications for at least 3 years.
- The agency should have experience of designing course curriculum and books related to science, Anatomy, Physiology and Medical content
- The agency should have GST registration.
Queries on the RFP shall be addressed through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of RFP
RFP must comprise the following documents each of which must be submitted separately sent in PDF format. However, the cost proposal should have been submitted in MS Excel Format attached below:
- The proposal should contain a concept note which should include a basic idea about the sub topic about the broad modules
- The overall proposal must accompany a draft plan of action
- The proposal should include organization profile and team strength
- The proposal should contain technical and financial components (ANNEXURE-III)
Interested agencies can submit a detailed proposal by 25 Aug 2022 at email@example.com with the subject line “PR2223005” with Name of Bidder
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd