Request for Proposal (RFP) for Internet Services
Organization: American India Foundation
Apply By: 11 Dec 2022
Summary of Deadlines:
Please note that The American India Foundation Trust (AIFT) reserves the right to modify this schedule as needed. All prospective bidders who have confirmed interest by the due date as above, will be notified of any changes simultaneously by email.
II. AIFT Statement of Business
The American India Foundation Trust is registered as a public charitable trust in India. And is committed to catalyzing social and economic change in India and building a lasting bridge between the United States and India through high-impact interventions in education, livelihoods, public health, and leadership development. Working closely with local communities, AIF partners with NGOs to develop and test innovative solutions and with governments to create and scale sustainable impact.
III. Scope of Work/Specifications/Configuration
Scope of work
We require Wi-Fi internet service for one year (renewable yearly on a performance basis) at 80 (schools) locations across the Amreli, Liliya, Lathi, Savarkundla, Bagasara, and Kukavav blocks in the Amreli district through point-to-point network connection for DEEP Shaala (Education) project.
The following services would be expected from the selected vendor.
- P2P devices with installation across 80 locations (inc. P2P devices, pole, required equipment, and facility with active internet for 24*7 and 365 days). The entire set-up with working internet is required to be completed in 5 to 6 weeks.
- 100 devices (Tablets) can be connected simultaneously with a consistent Wi-fi internet with the support of one or two highly configured routers. (Minimum required router: Dlink Wi-Fi router R15*AX1500 or above)
- 70-100 MBPS internet speed at each of the 80 locations.
- Network coverage is expected to be 50-70 meters across all the schools’ premises.
- Bandwidth controlling- 2 MBPS dedicated internet speed slot for each device (tablet/laptop).
- One-year complete services with maintenance in the specified turnaround time to resolve any troubleshooting. Network Ping must be low (around 10-15 ms) for a consistent network.
- All equipment must be ISI standard by specifying the guarantee/warranty of all the equipment with a description.
- One dedicated resource person must be assigned to the project for coordination and communication with the AIF team.
- Security of network/firewalls must be configured in the network set-up.
The Vendor will be finalized after the pilot (demonstration of working setup) in at least two project schools.
Total Number of school: 80 Nos.
Bidders are advised to study the RFP Documents carefully. Any bid shall be deemed to have been submitted after careful study and examination of all instructions, eligibility criterion, terms and conditions and required scope of work / technical specifications Bids not complying with all the given aspects in this RFP Document or submission of a bid not substantially responsive to the RFP Document in every respect will be submitted at bidder’s risk and may result in the rejection of the bid.
Proposal Requirements – Technical
The technical proposal should cover at least below areas:
A. Applicant eligibility requirements:
The bidder organization should be registered as a legal entity for doing business in India. In addition, it should have all kind of active licenses and permission for work related to Internet Services/ SOW.
The applicant must have demonstrated ability provide expert services in the area of civil work/ refurbishment of school and it should have at least Two years of experience in proposed service area.
B. Technical Requirement:
The bidder should provide information on overall qualifications, including:
- Profile of organization/s
- Services offered by the organization.
- Profile of relevant experience, number of years in business and examples of related work.
- Clients handled and reference of clients.
- Presence in PAN India or in required location
- Should have previous experience working with NGO.
C. Application Guidelines:
Application should not be more than 10 pages in length and cover the following:
- Introduction and brief profile of Organization – Max 2 pages.
- Past experience, clients handled and completed assignments- Max 2 pages.
- Services and support available post-delivery of Machine and Turnaround time -2 page
- Single point contact number.
Attachments/Enclosures of application:
Bid must be submitted in English language only and should contain:
- Covering letter with reference of all enclosures or attachments
- Technical Proposal
- Financial Bid
Please submit the following as enclosures or attachment with your proposal. If you do not submit these documents, your proposal will not be considered for review:
- Copy of registration documents/certificate and most recent renewal as a legal entity.
b. License or permission, if any for doing business in computers.
- Copy of Authorized dealership issued by the company.
d. PAN & TAN Copy
- GST Registration copy
- MSME Certificate
g. Copies of last two years ITR.
Instructions and Deadlines for Responding
- AIFT contact:
Any communication must be sent to: email@example.com.
B. Confirmation of interest:
Please send a statement acknowledging receipt of this solicitation and your intent to respond or not respond no later than due date given in Section-I. Send the confirmation to the contact listed above.
A. Request for clarifications:
Request for clarifications / questions on this solicitation will be accepted via email at the mail Id listed above by due date given in Section –I. Clarifications will be provided to all prospective bidders who would have expressed their interest. Please note that responses will not be confidential except in cases where proprietary information is involved. Any enquiries after the specified date would not be entertained.
B. Due date and time of Bid Submission:
All completed bids need to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 06:00 PM, 11th December 2022. The subject line of the email should read: “RFP- Internet Service Provider - Gujrat [firm name]”.
We advise that you send files in commonly recognized Microsoft formats. We will not accept
responsibility for resolving technical transmission problems with bids. A hard copy of the proposal should not be sent. Your bid should only include information specific to accomplishing the scope of work. Additional information submitted outside of the proposal requirements will be reviewed at AIFT’s discretion only.
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd