Organization: Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI)
Apply By: 23 May 2022
About the Organization
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is a public private initiative that has collaboratively evolved through consultations with multiple constituencies including Indian and international academia, state and central governments, multi & bi-lateral agencies and civil society groups. PHFI is a response to redress the limited institutional capacity in India for strengthening training, research and policy development in the area of Public Health.
Applications are invited for the position of “Consultant (Research)” for the research project in the area of Healthcare leadership and Human resource for Health. We are looking for a self-motivated, pro-active and productive academic, who will be expected to do research and also support the other project related activities. Applicants should be well-versed with the domain of HR/OB. Selected candidate will need to carry out-
- Research responsibilities including, but not limited to, literature reviews, assistance in data collection, data analysis, drafting and editing of reports.
- To perform other administrative activities related to project.
- Prepare reports and other communication documents for the funding agency.
- Manage stakeholder consultation meetings and dissemination.
- Assist in overall coordination of the project.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- Data/ Documentation management, as and when required.
- Travel as and when required.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- MBA/MHA/Masters/ PG +/ Ph.D. / pursuing Ph.D. in HRM/Management area or in related areas.
- Masters in health sector with HRM / Health management specialization.
- Prior training and experience in research projects are essential.
- The position requires the applicant to have a research acumen as an essential qualification and people who are keen to pursue a Ph.D., later on, are highly encouraged to apply.
- 2-5 years of experience in carrying out research projects/ studies in Health management area, excellent written and analytical skills are required.
- Excellent oral and written research communication skills.
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet search for relevant data & documents.
- Good interpersonal abilities and team work attitude.
- Ability to plan, conceptualize, organize and delivery quality work.
Interested and eligible candidates may send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill the application form– https://forms.office.com/r/zQZ3WjwAYW Please mention the exact Position Code (PHFI-CNST-131) in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please note that Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd