Organization: Ashoka University
Apply By: 08 Jun 2022
About the Organization
Ashoka University is a pioneering university in India, providing an interdisciplinary liberal education on par with the best universities in the world. Ashoka students learn to be critical thinkers, effective communicators and ethical leaders, from outstanding faculty who have previously taught in leading global and Indian universities. In a very short time, the university has established a stellar reputation for quality of faculty and student experience. Ashoka University students have been placed in many of India’s leading organizations in the consulting, banking, corporate, CSR and social sectors.
- Support the Office to achieve the overall objective of the Career Development Office: placing 500+ talented Ashoka students in roles that match their abilities with the requirements of India’s top 500+ organizations.
- Manage all aspects of the placements and internship recruitment on campus, handling grievances, managing relationships, and planning and implementing orientations and workshops.
- Counsel students (one-on-one and in groups) on various placement-related issues such as resume building, group discussions, etc., and manage workshop calendar for the CDO’s student sessions.
- Lead and mentor younger colleagues.
- Updating various databases by liaising with other departments.
- Contribute towards relationship building with organizations from a variety of sectors and industries and onground execution of placement processes.
- Leverage existing networks of Ashoka University’s Founders, Faculty, Staff, Alumni, and Students (consisting of 500+ organizations) for various purposes.
- Lead and mentor the various student committees that are part of the department. Develop and implement all outreach and marketing activities, campaigns, and strategies.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- 4-8 years of work experience in a relevant domain. Experience in a mentoring/managerial role would be a plus.
- Sales/Key Account Management experience will be helpful. Liberal Arts qualification will be an advantage
- Highly entrepreneurial self-starter.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple partner relationships.
- Experience working with and mentoring young people, facilitating workshops and learning journeys would be preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Deep understanding of working in the sector and the challenges it presents in placing 500+students.
- Social Media experience will be an added advantage.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd