Organization: Suryoday Foundation
Apply By: 21 Jun 2022
Suryoday Foundation is a sec 8 Not for Profit organization with headquarters in Belapur, Navi Mumbai. We work for promoting inclusive growth of Urban, Rural and Tribal low income underserved communities and contributing towards their economic and social wellbeing. Our programs are focused on Financial Education, social security benefits, livelihoods and health.
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-driven Program Field Executives to work with low-income communities especially Children (13 to 18 years) and their Parents. The program will be implemented in communities and schools.
Base Location: Bhubaneswar
Field Operations: Khorda District (different blocks)
Number of Vacancies: 2
- Identifying locations for mobilizing the parents, children and schools.
- Mobilizing them for different initiatives.
- Conducting regular financial education trainings and assisting them for product linkages with banks and post office.
- Implementing the health and livelihood activities in coordination with the Area Manager.
- Identifying different resources and leaders in the community who will help in sustaining the program long term.
- Maintaining reports and records with quality.
- Networking with Schools, local organizations, banks and post office and education department.
- Achieve the set targets with impact.
Qualification & Skills:
- Any graduate or post graduate candidates with good communication skills, with a fluency in Tamil (reading and writing) can apply.
- Basic Computer literacy and working knowledge of English is must.
- Should have positive attitude to work with low-income communities.
- Open to work in the slums and villages independently.
- Preference would be given to the female candidates.
Candidates must have two wheelers and can able to drive.
Candidates interested to be a part of innovation and growth can apply at: email@example.com or call us at 897674572
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd