Manager - Digital Adoption
Organization: Digital Green
Apply By: 08 Jun 2022
About the Organization
Digital Green is a global development organization that empowers smallholder farmers to lift themselves out of poverty by harnessing the collective power of technology and grassroots-level partnerships.
We are a multidisciplinary team that unites front and back end engineering with data, human centered design and product management.
We emphasize on rapid prototyping and piloting in close collaboration with our program teams to figure out what actually works and then figure out how to engineer solutions that work reliably and at scale in challenging environments with sporadic connectivity and emerging technology literacy, etc. We release our code for others to contribute and benefit. We are Empathetic and inclusive in our design that enables those most in need to capitalize on the promise of new technologies.
Digital Green is looking for a talented Manager Digital Adoption to create user-centered product solutions based on user and business insights to join our growing product team. The ideal candidate should have strong problem-solving skills, develop experience strategies, and ability to communicate ideas both verbally and visually.
- Identify barriers to adoption of digital products by partners
- Identify roadblocks to the rollout at the national, state and rural local body level
- Work with internal and external stakeholders (governments, private sector partners and civic society organizations) to unlock adoption barriers
- Work with internal teams – product, delivery and engineering, to ensure that organizational effort is mapped to intended impact
- Devise initiatives – interventions, campaigns and programmes, to drive adoption
- Monitor these initiatives closely, track key metrics and draw insights
- Coordinate with user research group, track feedback and monitor satisfaction metrics
- Expect a fair bit of travel to meet with stakeholders
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 to 12 years of experience in product service delivery/client delivery
Good to have:
- Flexibility – Users should be able to access services anyhow, anytime, anywhere.
- Accessibility – Users who are entitled to a service cannot be refused, users should be aware of services that are of interest to them, services should be findable, usable and affordable.
- Quality – Services should be based on product specifications, they should be timely and user-centric, and they should provide value for money.
- Security – Services and service delivery should be trustworthy and confidential both objectively and in the user’s perception
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd