Program Officer/ Senior Program Officer
Organization: Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI)
Apply By: 22 May 2022
About the Organization
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is a public private initiative that has collaboratively evolved through consultations with multiple constituencies including Indian and international academia, state and central governments, multi & bi-lateral agencies and civil society groups. PHFI is a response to redress the limited institutional capacity in India for strengthening training, research and policy development in the area of Public Health.
- Provide overall support to the Director IIPH Delhi, in Academic Administration, Coordination of academic activities, and other identified activities at IIPH Delhi.
- Ensure maintenance and custody of Students Records including follow up on fees, scholarship, fellowship, student loans including students welfare activities.
- Correspondence with government offices and partner institutions concerning academic programs under the directions of Director IIPHD.
- Organizing appropriate field visits and community engagement of students in consultation with faculty members.
- Facilitate implementation of statutory requirements such as UGC, MHRD guidelines, and Implementation of academic policies, rules, and regulations.
- Facilitate demand generation activities for the academic programs and Admission related work.
- Management of On-Campus Academic Programmes related activities, and correspondence with partner institutions.
- Coordinate Internship and Placement of students.
- Maintenance and updating of IIPHD webpage periodically.
- Maintain academic records such as student attendance, question papers, examination results, GPA calculation etc.
- Oversee and lead all examination related matters as per requirement.
- Maintain records of faculty participation in academic activities.
- Maintain a repository of teaching learning material.
- Provide summary information for updating the management
- Showcasing of IIPH Delhi activities and initiatives.
- Printing and dissemination of promotional material and annual report at various forums.
- Convene periodic faculty meetings, Program-specific meetings, and any other academic meetings, maintain a record of minutes, and follow up.
- Any other work or responsibility assigned by Director IIPHD.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- A post graduate from a recognized University.
- Master’s Degree in relevant field in Government/Semi-Govt/Public Sector/Autonomous organisation or Educational Institution of higher /Government Research Establishments/ Universities / Statutory Organizations
- Good knowledge of Information, Communication & Technology
- 3-5 years of administrative experience in relevant field
- Experience working in Government/Semi-Govt/Public Sector/Autonomous organisation or Educational Institution of higher /Government Research Establishments/ Universities / Statutory Organizations
Please note that Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Interested and eligible candidates may send their updated CV to email@example.com (CV file (pdf or word), should be named in the format name_surname) and fill the application form https://forms.office.com/r/QsNPEKv75L
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd