Apply By: 18 Aug 2022
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization
UNESCO is the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. It seeks to build peace through international cooperation in education, sciences and culture. UNESCO's programmes contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals defined in the 2030 Agenda, adopted by the UN General Assembly in 2015.
Under the overall authority of the Director of the UNESCO New Delhi Office, guidance of the Chief of Education Sector, and direct supervision of National Programme Officer, Education sector, the incumbent will work for a three- month duration (23 August 2022 – 23 November 2022) to coordinate between the various consultants and institutions and UNESCO Colleagues on issues related to the following project activities:
For the Transforming Education Summit September 2022
- Provide support the UNESCO New Delhi Office to prepare for the Transforming Education Summit in September 2022;
- Prepare speeches and other related communications documents as required on the Summit
For the #KeepGirlsInSchool project
- Attend all required meetings between UNESCO, P&G, and various consultants
- Prepare Meeting agendas, PowerPoint presentations, Key Outcomes and other required documents of meetings between UNESCO, P&G, and external experts;
- Coordinate with IT staff to create, share and record the link of all meetings between UNESCO, P&G, and external experts;
- Assist in the editing, designing, and printing of all materials developed for the project;
- Support communication and provide feedback to external experts on documents under development;
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree from a recognized University will be considered.
- At least 2 years of working experience.
- Excellent English, both oral and written.
- Previous experience in international development bodies would be considered as an asset.
- Knowledge of another UN official language would be considered as an asset.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd