Sales Manager- Goonjan NGO software
Organization: Dhwani Foundation
Apply By: 31 May 2022
About Dhwani Foundation:
Dhwani Foundation is a Bengaluru based registered trust. Its primary objective is to improve productivity & efficacy in the social sector, through organizational development programmes, technology enablers, system & process improvement and sectoral strengthening. Log on to www.dhwanifoundation.org for more details.
Currently, the foundation's work is spread in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, North-East and other parts of the country, supporting close to 1500 grassroots NGOs through various initiatives. Dhwani foundation also works with the Government, Donors, NGO Federations, Academia and other stakeholders to promote a vibrant and credible social sector. Dhwani foundation is a team of 30 members from diverse fields who bring in interesting dimensions to the work.
Position: Sales Manager – Goonjan (Full time)
Location: Bangalore but involves travel to partner locations
Purpose of the Job:
We are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial Sales Manager who can take on the challenge to generate leads, submit proposals and close deals for the Goonjan software solution. Goonjan software has been specifically developed for NGOs so that they can manage their beneficiaries, donors and all the work that they do on one single platform.
- Carry out cold-calling of NGOs (across specific sectors and geographies) in order to create interest for Goonjan software solution, generate new leads and arrange meetings.
- Interact with prospective NGOs face to face and/or over the phone.
- Gain an understanding of NGO's specific needs and apply Goonjan’s product features & benefits to meet them.
- Engage with prospects, understand their requirements, and propose the right solution.
- Identify and develop new opportunities for Goonjan through networking and interacting with CSR teams of identified corporates.
- Deliver presentations of Goonjan software to prospective NGOs and CSR.
- Coordinate and organize a demonstration of Goonjan software to prospective NGOs and CSR.
- Prepare and submit proposals for the qualified opportunities.
- Develop an effective sales pipeline and funnel of prospects.
- Meet / Exceed sales targets set by the organization.
- Respond to any specific RFPs / Grant proposals of foundations.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline status and conduct forecasting exercises.
- Participate and contribute to various Marketing activities, events, NGO visits, annual partner meets and the like.
Experience: 5-6 years of sales experience especially selling software products or cloud-based software.
Skills anad Qualifications:
- Should have a Graduation or Master’s degree in Marketing / Business Administration.
- Should have a good track record of achieving sales targets consistently through discovering, prospecting and creating new business.
- Should have proven ability to build a sales pipeline through effectively hunting, prospecting, cold calling, networking and lead generation activities.
- Should have excellent presentation and listening skills.
- Should have quick and self-learning abilities.
- Should be self-driven and take complete responsibility for Goonjan sales.
- Exposure to the social sector is not mandatory but is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Kannada and English.
- Must be comfortable with MS office suite and an industry-standard CRM tool.
- Should be a good team player with efficient multi-tasking ability.
- Should be willing to travel.
Salary Offered: Commensurate with experience
To apply for this position, send your CV and cover letter explaining why do you think you are a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also get in touch with us via Call or WhatsApp on +91 9986028346
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd