Sr. Project Associate
Apply By: 31 May 2022
CSRBOX is India's largest Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) impact analytics and partnerships platform. It lists CSR portfolio of 1000 + companies falling under the ambit of mandatory CSR and investing altogether over more than INR 10,000 Cr. on CSR projects each year. CSRBOX under ambit of Renalysis Consultants Pvt. Ltd works on various research and consulting projects with corporate, CSR Foundations, iNGOs and UN organizations.
Few of our clients include UNICEF, HCL Foundation, Bajaj Group, Bosch India, Arvind Ltd., Wateraid, Children Investment Fund Forum, Genpact, Sterlite Foundation etc.
For more information, please visit www.csrbox.org.
CSRBOX is working on a CSR project as an implementation partner with a leading MNC, managing multi-stake holder projects in the area of community development, upliftment by providing livelihoods opportunities, job linkages, financial assistance, social security to the under-privilege communities.
Position: We are looking for Sr. Project Associate for this project with minimum two years of experience in similar domain.
- Help in project planning, work with Project Manager towards defining the project processes, strategies of successful implementation and reporting framework
- Designing and developing SoPs and project modules to ensure flawless execution of the project.
- Coordination with the non-profit partners and social enterprises for project implementation.
- Overall monitoring of the project
- Filling the gaps in implementation process
- Documentation and Client Reporting
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders of the project
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in development, marketing, entrepreneurship, social science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in project handling and management
- Clear and systematic thinking that demonstrates good judgment, expert problem solving, and creativity
- Proven operational and management capabilities
- Excellent project management skills
- Pro-active and self-initiator
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills
- Computer literacy with good Excel, MS Word, Outlook, and Power Point skills
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter. Please mention the job title in the subject line.
Please mention the following details in the email body:
1. Current location
2. Notice period
3. Current salary
4. Expected salary
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd