Apply By: 31 May 2022
Location: Jabalpur(Madhya Pradesh)
About the Organization
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply GIZ, is the main German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and data management.
- Management of results-based activities of the project.
- Facilitation and preparation of research surveys and trainings.
- Contribution to the project knowledge management.
Core scope of Tasks
- Build and maintain relationships and continuous liaison with relevant departments for skill development in selected States
- Organise and facilitate meetings, workshops and roundtable discussions with nominated State department officials
- Facilitate and support in securing relevant approvals and skill department participation, where required, for project activities including trainings for ITI instructors and managers.
BMO Outreach and Engagement
- Establish partnerships with potential industry sectors across clusters in Madhya Pradesh for in-plant training of ITI students
- Support the implementation partner and ITI in facilitating in-plant trainings for ITI trainees across clusters
- Organise and facilitate workshops to promote in-plant training and apprenticeship among MSMEs in the cluster
- Facilitate co-operative VET in-plant training pedagogy to in-company trainers
Project Monitoring, Reporting and Documentation
- Work with the project implementation partner team to monitor, quality control and report the on-the-ground activities
- Document case studies, success stories, guidelines, lessons learned and other knowledgeproducts from Madhya Pradesh
- Organise and facilitate regular project joint working committee and steering committee meetings
- Document and disseminate minutes of the meetings and follow-up tasks
- Support the Central team in planning yearly regional activities and related budget
- Support in managing and collaborating with external consultants and experts
- Coordinate with IGVET colleagues to leverage overlaps in the two projects in terms of cluster development and engagement with BMOs and government agencies
- Coordinate with IGnITE and IGVET colleagues to explore possible synergies with other Government and German-supported initiatives
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Post graduate degree in an area that is related to business/project management/skilling.
- At least 8 years’ experience in areas of consulting, project implementation, stakeholder management of diverse professional networks and / or international development
- Work experience in private sector and/or with state government entities responsible for skill development and vocational development or private sector development.
- Experience of working with industries (corporates/MSME), business membership organisations and industry associations
- Experience in organizing and facilitating trainings, workshops and other events
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Basic understanding of relevant regional industries ecosystem and skill ecosystem
- Good networking ability
- Excellent communication, moderation, presentation and writing skills
- Proactive and client-oriented approach to the tasks
- Strong networks among local industry associations, local industries and/or skill ecosystem in the region is desirable
- Good working knowledge of ICT technologies and computer applications
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written), Hindi and a local language is required. Knowledge of German is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of policy framework, national & international standards in vocational education.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd