Applications Invited Post Graduate Diploma in Community Health Management (PGDCHM)
Institute Name: The DHAN Academy
Apply By: 30 Apr 2019
Institute Name: The DHAN Academy, Madurai, Tamil Nadu
Post Graduate Diploma in Development Management (PGDDM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Community Health Management (PGDCHM)
Deadline: April 30, 2019
AVAIL 100 % FELLOWSHIP TO ALL AND GUARNTEED PLACEMENT IN NGOs
- Indian National is only eligible to enroll two-year PG Diploma in Development Management / PG Diploma in Community Health Management offered by The DHAN Academy
- Applicant must be any graduate of Arts / Science / Social or Bio-sciences / Commerce / Economics passed with a minimum 60% of marks (or equivalent) awarded by recognized Indian Universities / Colleges. Graduates waiting for the final semester results by end June 2019 could also apply. (or)
- Applicant must be any Professional graduates in Agriculture and Allied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, Medicine and allied courses passed with a minimum 55% of marks (or equivalent) awarded by recognized Indian universities and/or colleges.
- Age of the applicant should not be more than 26 years as on 30th June 2019. No age relaxation is given at any circumstances.
- Graduates / Post Graduates / Professional graduates working in Indian Non-government organizations / Civil society organizations those who fulfill all the above criteria should be eligible to apply.
- Willing to work in designated Non-Government Organization for minimum three years to serve the poor people with a fairly decent monthly remuneration as per the norms of each NGOs.
- The applicants’ application to admission will be scrutinized for all suitability, and intimation letter inviting the candidate will be sent by the Admission Coordinator to appear for Group Discussion, Village Visit and Personal Interview before selection panel appointed by the Director of The DHAN Academy in any one of the eight centres across the country (for details see application form) on the dates given against each centre.
- The applicant should make his / her own travel and stay arrangement to appear for the selection by the admission panel to enroll into PDM / PCM . No travel or logistics support will be provided by the Academy.
- The selection interview will be two days process and the invited applicant should come prepared to undergo the selection process in full.
For further Details, Visit: https://www.dhan.org/tda/
Apply online: https://www.dhan.org/tda/onlineapplication/form.php
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd