Applications Invited For The Habitats Trust Grants To Support Organisations and Individuals Working In The Field Of Conservation
Organization: The Habitats Trust
Apply By: 31 May 2019
Grant Amount: 2500000 INR
The Habitats Trust is a coalition of passionate individuals coming together with the aim of securing key habitats and their indigenous species. The mission of the Trust is to create and conserve sustainable ecosystems through strategic partnerships and collaborations with all stakeholders at every level. Trust envision our natural habitats to be secured for future generations, and all species sharing our planet in all fairness and harmony.
About the Grant:
The Habitats Trust Grants aim to support organisations and individuals working in the field in India to conserve our natural habitats and indigenous species. Working in a partnership model, the grants will facilitate field activities and provide our partners an opportunity to leverage our support to make their work more sustainable.
The Habitats Trust is offering grants in the following four categories:
Grants For Organisations:
- Strategic Partnership : Grant (INR 25 lakhs)
- Lesser-known Habitats : Grant (INR 20 lakhs)
- Lesser-known Species : Grant (INR 15 lakhs)
Grants For Individuals:
- Conservation Hero : Grant (INR 10 lakhs)
The objective of The Habitats Trust Grants is to recognize and support the heroes of conservation, organizations and individuals, who work tirelessly against insurmountable odds to protect and preserve India’s natural habitats and indigenous species of flora and fauna.
The Habitats Trust Grants have the following specific objectives:
- To financially support innovative, sustainable and replicable projects, proposed by committed conservationists working to secure a future for India’s habitats and indigenous species, one in each category, every year.
- To identify the unsung heroes of conservation whose work has had a significant impact in the field, and publish a compendium capturing their work, so their efforts are recognized at a national and international level.
- The Habitats Trust Grants recipients are selected through a structured process that measures in detail and depth, the impact of the project, the capacity to deliver of applicants and sustainability of the proposed work.
- The screening model deployed is simple yet robust, scientifically formulated, with multiple levels of assessments. Parameters include the relevance, expected impact, stakeholder engagement, scalability, replicability and sustainability of the proposed project. The past work and conservation ethics of the applicant are vigorously investigated.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2019
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd