Apply By: 29 Apr 2019
Job title: Administrative Assistant
Deadline: 29th April 2019
icddr,b is a Bangladesh-based international health research institute that strives to solve key public health problems through high-quality scientific research and innovation. Policy-makers and practitioners utilize our evidence and expertise to improve health outcomes and prevent premature death and disability worldwide. Established more than 50 years ago, we continue to provide life-saving services to the people of Bangladesh, and to nurture the next generation of global health leaders.
- Track expenditures, organize all logistics requirements and maintain proper documentation WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF providing efficient administrative support to the researchers WITHIN the guidelines of research protocol; and organisational values and guidelines.
- Administrative Support: Keep track record for budget wise expenditures; Maintain petty cash/revolving fund and required advance; Prepare different memos and correspondence letters; Organize meetings involving national and international stakeholders, take notes and prepare minutes of meeting; Maintain efficiently all the financial and HR records in order to ensure administrative functions are carried out effectively.
- Logistics Support: Understand the requirements in advance (timelines, resources, people etc.) of the research team including field site; Check existing inventory of furniture and fixtures required (asset management); Coordinate with Dhaka office for allocation or purchasing of resources; Coordinate with internal contacts for logistic requirements; Coordinate with IT department to solve any internal customer issues in order to provide effective logistics support to the unit.
Education and relevant experience:
- Masters in any discipline;
- 3 years relevant work experience in any reputed organization.
Knowledge of -
- Working in the ERP System;
- Budgeting and Expenditure Monitoring;
- Administrative functions;
- Strong analytical ability;
- IT Services, Systems and Applications;
- Logistics and Event management.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd