Apply By: 30 Apr 2019
About the Organization -
MANAGE was established in 1987, as the National Centre for Management of Agricultural Extension at Hyderabad, by the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India as an autonomous Institute, from which its acronym ‘MANAGE’ is derived.
Name of the Centre Centre for Agri. Extn. Policy, PPP and International Centre of Excellence in Agricultural Extension, National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Hyderabad
Name of the position Consultant
Number of positions Two
Place of work MANAGE, Hyderabad
Duration of Assignment Initially for one year, extendable further based on performance
Monthly Salary Consolidated remuneration of Rs.42,000/-
Qualification M.Sc. (Agril. Extension) / M.Sc. (Agril. Economics)
- Working experience in AC&ABC, DAESI, STRY or other Central sponsored schemes.
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple.
- Good oral and written communication skills to handle session’s on program orientation and report compilation.
- Ability to work in team & travelling
Age Not more than 40 years
Nature of Job
- Identification of Nodal Training Institutes (NTIs)
- Coordination with training facilitators and coordinators of NTIs
- Attend screening committee meetings for selection of candidates.
- Monitor the Training content Quality and Methodology
- Ensure submission of projects to banks by trainees and liaison with bankers
- Monitor and review the handholding efforts of training institutes
- Obtain utilization certificate from training institutes
- Document innovative approaches of training institutes
- Documentation of success stories of Agripreneurs
- Updating information on pending and sanctioned Projects
- Liaison with banks, State Governments and Agri-business companies
- Publication of e-bulletins, posters and newsletters.
- Conduct field studies / Refresher Training Programmes
- Participation/organization of bankers sensitization Programmes
- Any other activities assigned by the Program Director (CAEP),MANAGE.
Eligible candidates may attend Walk-In-Interview on 30th April, 2019 at 9:00 am at MANAGE, Hyderabad.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd