Applications Invited for CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program
Apply By: 25 Oct 2022
About the Organization
Since our founding in 1982, CIFAR has evolved and grown from a small group of Canadian academics to a leader in the global research community.
More than 1,000 researchers from over 30 countries have contributed to our research programs as fellows, advisors, Canada CIFAR AI Chairs, and CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars over the years. Our community of researchers is regularly recognized with major research awards including the Breakthrough Prize, the Turing Award, the Körber European Science Prize, and the Nobel Prize.
Every year, we welcome over 3,000 international policy makers, scholars, and citizens to our workshops, symposia, and public events.
About the Program
Expand your network, collaborate across disciplines, and explore cutting-edge ideas with unrestricted research support. Join our community of international researchers addressing the most important questions facing science and humanity.
The CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program provides:
- Pursuing the most exciting and important research questions requires scholars who can move beyond their own research areas to take a fresh look at a problem.
- CIFAR helps early-career researchers think and work outside their silos by facilitating dialogue between diverse disciplines and immersing them in our research programs for a truly enriching experience. icons-copy-08
- Excellent management and communication skills will be key to success in the demanding and competitive world of research.
- Through annual meetings of CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars from across CIFAR’s research programs, and additional learning experiences, CIFAR creates a variety of training opportunities on themes related to leadership development.
Engagement in global communities
- Tomorrow’s research leaders must effectively engage key stakeholders in their communities, in government, industry, or the general public to both inform and disseminate their work.
- We provide early-career researchers opportunities to increase the impact of their research by interacting with leaders both within and outside of academia.
What you will receive as a CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholar
- A two-year term in a CIFAR research program, a global, interdisciplinary network of leading researchers
- $100,000 CAD in unrestricted research support
- Mentorship from a senior researcher within a CIFAR research program
- Opportunities to network, collaborate and form a community with peers from diverse disciplines
- Specialized leadership and communication skills training, and support to put your skills into action
Applicants may be based anywhere in the world, must hold a PhD (or equivalent) and be within the first five years of starting a full-time research position at an institution of higher education or research. Scholars' research interests should complement the themes and goals of a recruiting CIFAR research program.
How to Apply
Applications for the 2023-2025 CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program are now being accepted through October 25, 2022 (11:59 pm PDT).
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd