Call for Papers - 9th International Conference on Business Analytics and Intelligence
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Apply By: 27 Aug 2022
Presentation Date: 15 Dec. 2022 - 17 Dec. 2022
About the Organization
The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a leading graduate school of management in Asia. Under the IIM Act of 2017, IIMB is an Institute of National Importance.
IIMB has 103 full time faculty members, about 1200 students across various degree-granting programmes and nearly 50a00 annual Executive Education participants.
Our logo carries a proclamation in Sanskrit, तेजस्वि नावधीतमस्तु (tejasvi navadhitamastu), which translates as ‘let our study be enlightening’. Our vision is to be a global, renowned academic institution fostering excellence in management, innovation and entrepreneurship for business, government and society.
Located in India’s high technology capital, we are in close proximity to some of the leading corporate houses in the country, ranging from information technology to consumer product companies, giving us the added advantage of integrating classroom knowledge with practical experience.
About the Conference
IIMB presents the 9th International Conference on Business Analytics and Intelligence. The BAI conference is one of the most prestigious gatherings for academicians and practitioners.The role of analytics in solving business problems has increased manifold in recent years. Analytics and Big Data Technologies have become a competitive strategy for many companies. Through this conference, the Data Centre and Analytics Lab (DCAL) at IIM Bangalore provides a platform for Analytics and Big Data professionals to create and disseminate knowledge in the field of Analytics. This conference is an apt platform to understand applications of Analytics and Big Data in various disciplines of management and how they are being used for solving domain and sector specific problems.
We invite academic and corporate professionals to present their research in the analytics domain on real-life problem/data. The conference paper should necessarily be on the sub themes and related areas.
How to Apply
Guidelines for Abstract
- Abstract should be informative explaining the background, the need, aims, methods and the expected findings
- The last date for submission of abstract is 27 August, 2022
- Abstract should be submitted inline only using uploads links available after Register/ Login
- The abstract should not exceed 500 words
Guidelines for Paper
- Paper must conform to the following generic format: introduction, literature review, methodology, findings, conclusion/implications and references
- The last date for submission of final paper is 05 November, 2022
- Full paper should be submitted inline only using uploads link. Data set is preferred in MS Office Excel format
- The paper should not exceed 4500 words
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd