Subscribe our Weekly Newsletter
Applications Invited for Post Graduate Programme in Sustainability Management
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Forest Management
Apply By: 28 Feb 2023
About the Organization
The Indian Institute of Forest Management is a sectoral management institute, which constantly endeavors to evolve knowledge useful for the managers in the area of Forest, Environment and Natural Resources Management and allied sectors. It disseminates such knowledge in ways that promote its application by individuals and organizations.
About the Program
The Post Graduate Programme in Sustainability Management aims to prepare professionals with a blend of managerial, technical, analytical and social skills as well as values to address emerging sustainability issues and challenges in environmental sector.
India is faced with multiple challenges, and solution to many of them lie within the realm of environmental and ecological sustainability. This programme has been especially designed to provide necessary skill required to deal with such challenges in the sector and come up with real time solutions. This two-year fully residential program shall develop a brigade of Green managers who would be able to integrate Economic, Social and Environmental issues.
- Demonstrate an understanding of comprehensive systemic analysis of sustainability issues across both physical and behavioral dimensions involving society, the environment, and the economy.
- Professionally communicate to a range of audiences, demonstrating in depth knowledge of the discipline and of the needs of diverse stakeholders, promote values of peace & environmental justice, and introduce timely shift in traditional ways of business incorporating sustainability concerns.
- Apply logical, critical and creative thinking to analyze, synthesize and apply analytical tools for decision making in a complex business world of issues and problems pertaining to targeted areas of sustainability.
- Collaborate effectively with others and demonstrate intellectual independence and autonomy to solve problems and/or address sustainability issues and imperatives of industry.
- Evolve a deeper understanding of sustainability principles and externalities among next generation of managers with the aim of creating sustainable communities thereby envisioning a better society.
- Demonstrate a career path that shows development as a sustainability leader and engage in activities that benefit society following sustainable management practices through a combination of system thinking, leadership engagement and perspective planning.
- A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) (it may also be referred to as Persons With Disability (PWD) categories), awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section 3 of the UGC Act. 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if he/she submits a certificate latest by June 30, 2023 from the Principal/Registrar of his/her College/Institute (issued on or before June 30, 2023) stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
How to Apply
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd