Intern - Family Health Team
Apply By: 28 Jun 2023
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization
At PATH, we are a global team of innovators working to accelerate health equity so all people and communities can thrive. We advise and partner with public institutions, businesses, grassroots groups, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges.
The position will work with PATH’s Family Health Program team. The family health program looks to deliver key projects and initiatives on Maternal and Child Health, Sexual and Reproductive Health, and Nutrition. PATH is strengthening the Family Planning Supply Chain, Rice Fortification, Comprehensive Lactation Management centers, landscaping for Anemia interventions, Respiratory Care management, and Tools for Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses. This Internship opportunity will help the individual gain knowledge and experience across the breadth of the Family Health system in India. The intern will work on exciting problems in the Family Health domain to contribute to impacting millions of lives.
As a part of the Family Health Program, the Intern will perform the following duties and deliverables:
- Perform Data Analysis to inform Program Strategy.
- Perform Secondary Research to inform Program Strategy.
- Prepare Technical reports for the Program.
- Perform Project Management activities.
- Attend team meetings/calls and take part in planning and implementation of activities.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- The Intern should possess the following skills/ experience for performing their activities:
- Master’s Degree (MBA/MPH/MHA/PGDM/PGDBA or similar degrees)
- Candidates with bachelor’s Degree with experience may also apply.
- Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis Skills.
- High Level of Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare and deliver good presentations.
- Ability to work on group as well as individual assignments.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong Self-Motivation.
- Prior experience / Internship with a consulting firm will be an added advantage
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd