Lead - Corporate Social Responsibility
Organization: Daily Rounds
Apply By: 21 Dec 2022
About the Organization
DailyRounds is the largest academic network of Medical Doctors Built by a team of doctors and coders, DailyRounds now has 300,000+ Doctors. 400 new Doctors join our platform everyday. With clinical case focus we are building a free academic network for Doctors.
Marrow is a NEET PG preparation platform peer-reviewed by India’s top medical faculty and NEET PG exam toppers. Used by over 200,000 students, Marrow is now the Gold standard for new pattern NEET PG.
We are currently hiring a Lead - CSR, who will be responsible for developing, planning, and executing initiatives in line with the company’s community development efforts. You will also work closely with the CEO to drive and manage activities that will contribute towards building a caring and inclusive ecosystem.
- Driving budget & monitoring spending to deliver results in line with planned objectives
- Developing and executing CSR programs as well as conducting periodic program reviews to assess outcomes and effectiveness
- Acting as the focal point for the Company's CSR initiatives and building relationships with community partners and key stakeholders
- Staying abreast of relevant research and trends in the areas of focus and promoting best practices
- Promoting employee volunteering initiatives in coordination with internal stakeholders
- Work with marketing and PR teams to drive internal engagement and promote storytelling
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations governing Charities, IPCs (Institutions of Public Character), and best practices for CSR.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of experience managing Corporate CSR with a budget of at least 4-5 cr
- Should have strong expertise in managing relationships, networks, and teams that include a diverse group of people representative of the public and private sectors, community-based organizations, nonprofits, and civic leaders as well as program beneficiaries.
- Proven effectiveness in driving complex multi-stakeholder planning processes and cross-team projects to desired results.
- Can seek out, understand and incorporate feedback from the underserved communities we want to serve.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to distill complex information into simple messages and concise communication materials, tailored for the audience.
- A degree in Social science will be an added advantage.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd