Program officers (Zonal) - 3 vacancies (Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore)
Apply By: No Deadline
About the organisation: PRATYeK, a registered society which came into existence on 9th October 2013 with an emphasis on ‘Presence and Right Relations for Advocacy and Training of the Young in Earth-rights and Kids-rights’. PRATYeK in Hindi means ‘everyone’ and it captures the essence of protecting and promoting all rights and opportunities to every child in India by creating a vibrant network of child rights, NGO’s spanning across every state of the country. PRATYeK is the convening organization for the NINEISMINE campaign which has been running since the last 12 years. (See www.pratyek.org.in and www.nineismine.in)
We are a child led organization and have Zero tolerance for any kind of Child Abuse and our all our operating areas/offices are smoke free zones.
Title: Program Officers (Zonal)
Location: Delhi/ Bangalore/ Kolkata
Reports to: Team Lead & Senior Program Manager
No. of Positions: 3
Educational qualification: A post graduate degree in Social Work or any relevant discipline. Essential fluency in English, Hindi and local language.
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in project implementation, management and networking.
Travel: Visit to project districts and partner states.
Essential requirements: Good project management and implementation skills, strong networking and communication skills, efficient in working independently and with a team. Willingness and ability to travel frequently. Problem-solving and strong analytical skills
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop credible partnerships and collaborations with government functionaries, parliamentarians, policy makers, government officials, social activists and other influencers.
- Network with both internal and external stakeholders (WCD, NCPCR, ICDS, UNICEF, other partners involved in the project and manage the partnership) and help increase visibility of the organisation.
- To assist in overseeing project implementation and coordination of the Children’s Parliaments (CP) in India.
- Collate and compile impact assessment reports, result based management reports, monitoring and evaluation of the CP project, prepare monthly reports and final completion reports.
- Develop strategic framework for implementation of action plans.
- Ensure projects are implemented as per the action plan and timely completion of deliverables.
- Assist in overseeing local and regional capacity building training of target beneficiaries and team.
- Prepare quality check reports and devise a responsive and responsible feedback mechanism for beneficiaries and stakeholders.
- Develop training modules and facilitate training workshops and programs for children and adult facilitators to encourage children’s participation and child led advocacy actions.
- Develop strategic plans for fundraising and garnering support for our campaigns.
- Ensure timely completion of deliverables as mentioned and any other work as may be assigned.
- Ensure that the values, vision, mission and policies of the organisation are upheld.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may please fill in google form : https://forms.gle/N1pdeMCmY4ZX8DGY9
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd