Project Support Officer
Organization: Entrepreneurship Development Institute Of India (EDII)
Apply By: 10 Dec 2023
Entrepreneurship Development Institute Of India (EDII) INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST PROJECT SUPPORT OFFICER:
Project Support Officer
Location: Bengaluru (KA)
Number of vacancies: 1
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Rural Management/ Social Work/ Development/Education
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Microenterprise/ Entrepreneurship Development/Self-employment/livelihood-related schemes and projects. Academic background in technical education is an added advantage
- The candidate should possess good documentation and reporting skills, a good knowledge of working in MS Office and good communication ability with fluency in English and regional language (Kannada or Marathi).
- Selected project support officers will be responsible for providing guidance and counselling to potential and aspiring entrepreneurs for setting up and developing small and micro enterprises.
- Assisting the micro and small enterprises in developing technology and forward linkages.
- Organizing workshops and training programmes for NGOs/Institutions and Entrepreneurs.
- Networking and liaising with key stakeholders viz. Funding agencies, Development banks, government departments, ITIs and other technical institutes, NGOs and Potential and Aspiring Entrepreneurs.
- Preparing project reports and beneficiary data
- Daily field visits to your respective locations for mobilization and meeting training requisites.
- Directly report daily activities to the Project Coordinator and Manager.
Type of Employment: On a Contractual basis for 11 months.
Remuneration (Monthly): up to Rs. 22,500 CTC and Vehicle Maintenance Reimbursement
EDII takes pride in its top-quality product portfolio, the details of which are available on its website www.ediindia.org. Candidates are advised to go through it. Selected candidates must be prepared to work in one or more programmes/activities, depending on the requirements of the institute.
EDII reserves the right to accept or reject any/all application(s) without assigning any reason(s) thereof.
Forward your resume on or before 10.12.2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for Project Support Officer - SPARK” indicating your specialization, experience and expertise. Please specify your current organization name along with the details of designation, current salary drawn and expected salary.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd