Organization: Learning Links Foundation
Apply By: 31 Dec 2023
Profile – Grant Manager
Location – Delhi and Mumbai
About the Learning Links Foundation
Learning Links Foundation (LLF) is an ISO 9001-2015 certified non-profit organization, working in the field of formal and non-formal education, dedicated to improving learning levels, promoting innovation, fostering 21st-century skills, and enabling systemic changes in the ecosystem. Established in 2002, the foundation works with partners from the private, public, and non-profit sectors to identify opportunities, address challenges, and transform the Indian education landscape.
Company Website: www.learninglinksindia.org
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage delegated grant and budget management. Responsible for the associate audits and, be proactive and think of problems that could come up and take initiate action to prevent of diffuse the situation.
- Managing the donor /sub awards/ contracts i.e. reviewing contracts in consultation with Senior Management, setting the desired schedules and follow up for execution of Pre- Assessments, Audits, imparting training and financial reviews etc.
- Generate and analysing monthly and quarterly financial reports of the donor; share and discuss the same with program team and flag challenges in financial and operational management.
- Liaise effectively with Senior Management and program team on the various budgets allocated to different tasks and ensure that the funds are being utilized per the planned budget and in an efficient manner.
- Deliver periodic financial reports, MIS, Pipeline and analysis based on the reports by end of the each quarter to Sr. Management.
- Seeking clarity and prior approvals if any therefor coordinate and manage all aspects of sub agreement including advice and guidance on donor policies and procedures, compliance of reporting requirement and timeframes, submission of payment requests, and coordination of grant close-down processes.
- Provide support to procurement team for the overall procurement of the project life.
- Manage the allocated grants and its overall utilization.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills, Can manage internal and external communication with Stakeholders.
- Hands on experience of NGO CSR domain, with a sound knowledge of Grant management, Grant writing and utilization reports/Dashboards.
Competencies and Abilities
- Monthly analysis of expenditures, monitoring budgetary variance.
- Generate Grants tracker/Dashboards for all the respective projects.
- Understand and follow grant management processes and systems and develop new approaches and continuous innovation wherever needed.
- Preparation of budgets for new proposal, forecasts and cash flows.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-4 Years of experience in Grant management field.
- Minimum qualification required Graduate/Post Graduate/MBA (Finance).
- As per the State Requirement- Hindi/Marathi
As per industry standards
How to Apply
Apply through the portal or send an email with your resume to -
Kindly share resume at email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd