Assistant Manager-Human Resources
Organization: Population Services India
Apply By: 31 Aug 2022
About the Organization
PSI INDIA is a non-profit, nongovernmental organization dedicated to improve life for SARITA in India, particularly the improvement of reproductive and sexual health, improved services for the health of mothers and children, sustainable sanitation solutions for cities and slums. PSI was incorporated in 1980 under the India Societies Act of 1860 and began implementing full-scale activities in 1988. Over the past thirty-three years, PSI India has collaborated with the Government of India and a number of donors to implement various programs towards increasing the use of modern contraception for family planning, to provide products and services for the health of mothers and children and to decrease the spread of HIV/AIDS and TB.
We are looking for a young professional to cater to the increasing role of Human Resources which implies more time and energy being spent on implementing the current Human Resources systems and processes.
- Provide support in recruitment of manpower in ongoing project.
- Shortlisting CVs and Preparing summary sheets of candidates & Coordinating interviews schedule.
- Facilitate reference checks, anti-terrorism checks and cross verification of candidate’s credentials with previous organization.
- Responsible for maintaining the complete and proper documentation of all Payroll & nonpayroll employee transactions as per guidelines and maintain the same in personnel files.
- Provide support in facilitating the induction process and orientation to new joinees regarding HR policies and procedures.
- Process owner for attendance/Invoice and leave management system, in coordinating with all supervisors to receive the attendance in time and forward to local A&F for processing monthly contractual fees for no payroll staff.
- Provide support for ensuring timely contract renewals & confirmations of employees in the state.
- Responsible for maintain Human Resources reports as per PSI India HR Report Matrix and any other reports required time to time.
- Responsible to maintain attrition data.
- Provide support in facilitating and coordinating for employees training program.
- Facilitate exit procedures of employees in the state.
- Support in maintaining and updating the state data/organogram along with the list of employees. Provide support in maintaining HRIS to maintain a data bank of all employees and update it.
- Provide support in organizing employee engagement & staff welfare activities. for state Team Provide support in handle all claims/issues under mediclaim policy & accident policy (Payroll & Non Payroll) and maintain an average time of 70 days for claim settlement by insuring the receiving the claim form from field and sending to HO as per time line mentioned in SOPs.
- Maintain and update the insurance masters
- Responsible to handle online attendance and leave management system.
- Responsible for maintaining the complete and proper documentation of employee Time Sheets & Leave Applications on monthly basis by insuring the leave details matching with the attendance.
- Provide support in management of Quarterly Performance Appraisal system.
- Any other tasks assigned time to time by supervisor.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Graduate with 5-8 years of experience or Post Graduate with 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources/People Management.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Ability to work independently
- Communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- Trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
Job Email id: careers(at)psi.org.in
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd