Centre Incharge cum Trainer
Organization: Accelerator For Learning Research and Training (ALRT)
Apply By: 15 Jun 2023
Location: Bargarh(Odisha) Rayagada(Odisha)
About the organization
Accelerator For Learning Research and Training (ALRT) is a social enterprise based in West Bengal, registered as a private limited company. The enterprise is an entity with the purpose of bringing the sustainable impact through innovative way of training and research to any project in and beyond the project period and the geographies.
Our Vision is to close critical gaps in agriculture and allied skill development and value chains in both urban and rural areas by developing entrepreneurs and skilled professionals who will capitalise on the untapped potential of enhanced resource management through sustainable agriculture and allied sector, education, health, renewable energy, and the circular economy.
Our Mission is to collaborate with like-minded partners and enable a strong and self-reliant impact to the economy through proper training and enterprise development.
ALRT offers customised local solutions based on natural resource base, traditional knowledge and wisdom, scientific understanding, and market information. The services are provided to non-governmental organisations (NGOs), governments, multilateral and bilateral donor agencies, institutional donors, impact investors, corporations, and other like-minded organisations in order to co-create meaningful livelihood or employment opportunities with a positive development impact.
The main service offerings of ALRT:
- Need based Studies and Research in Agriculture Allied Sector for Skilling Institutions – Value chain studies, Baseline, End line Studies, Participatory Trade Identification workshops, Business Planning, Innovative Technology Demonstrations, Institutional Assessment studies.
- Excelo-biz – Customable Enterprise Development Programme for business-oriented enthusiastic people.
- Farm net – a collaborative overall FPO Capacity Building Programme for new-bee as well as established FPOs.
- Value Training – Tailored training program for client.
Summary of the position
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our organization as a Centre Incharge cum Trainer. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our training center and providing training to our participants. The Centre Incharge cum Trainer will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the center, managing resources, coordinating schedules, and delivering high-quality training programs. This position requires a strong combination of leadership skills, training expertise, and organizational abilities.
Key responsibilities will include:
1) Maintain and ensure day to day operations of centre.
2) Manage facility maintenance, including cleanliness, safety, and security measures.
3) Coordinate with vendors, suppliers, and maintenance personnel as needed.
4) Maintain inventory of training materials, equipment, and supplies, and order replacements when necessary.
5) Conduct domain training sessions covering specified areas such as, soft skills, life-skills, job-readiness, English/workplace communication, computers, assessment, retraining, financial and other topic.
6) Report on progress of youth and provide guidance during training periods.
7) Apply various types of media into development and deliver such as Audio, Video, Computer and other print and non-print media to enhance training products and services.
8) Ensure that training products are technically accurate and matched appropriately to target group.
9) Conduct gender sessions/ and other value-added sessions
10) Give assignments, training manual cards, guides, handbook, and books.
11) Supervise and coordinate the activities of trainers and support staff.
12) Collaborate with the management team to implement strategic initiatives and achieve performance targets.
13) Maintain accurate records of participant attendance, progress, and performance. Documentation and record keeping in MIS and files for enrolment youths in the centre.
14) Hold career counselling and job readiness sessions.
15) Record and maintain daily youth attendance and keeping a record of their absenteeism.
● Bachelor’s degree in Science, social sciences or a related field.
● A minimum of 2 to 4 years’ experience in training, SHG management and enterprise development.
● Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English, Hindi and Oriya (candidates for Orrisa positions)
● Ability to motivate and inspire students
● Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
● Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
● Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
● Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
● Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, along with opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a dedicated and passionate professional with a desire to make a difference in the training and development field, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications or training credentials.
Interested candidates can share their resume with cover letter on to; email@example.com CC: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Centre Incharge cum Trainer”
Last date to apply is 15th June 2023
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd