Programme Lead (Research & Engagement)
Organization: International Forum for Environment, Sustainability & Technology
Apply By: 20 Dec 2023
Location: Mumbai(Maharashtra) Pune(Maharashtra)
About the Organization
We are working for a sustainable future by generating and disseminating knowledge and by developing, supporting and mainstreaming policies, strategies, technologies and solutions that are environmentally sound and socially inclusive.
In the last 150 years, humankind has made unprecedented social and material progress. We have had unparalleled advances in health care, education, human rights and technological development that have brought great benefits to the society. Although the benefits have been inequitable, we are more literate, less poor, less violent, freer, and live longer than ever before in our history. Material benefits have accompanied social advancement. Today, democracy, the rule of law, and personal, economic and political liberties are considered universal values by most.
- Lead and manage various research projects of the just transition initiative in the state.
- Lead and undertake analytical research ad technical analysis. Prepare high-quality reports, analytical research papers, technical briefs, etc.
- Liasson/coordinate with government officials and agencies, to support policies/programmes/investments for just energy transition.
- Engage with industry, financial institutions, technical partners, to identify practical solutions for scaling up action on just energy transition and industrial decarbonization.
- Do high-level meetings and presentations to achieve outcomes.
- Convene stakeholder meetings to build policy and public engagement.
- Develop and manage project budgets, timelines, and performance metrics to track the effectiveness and impact of the program.
- Build the institutional profile, and contribute to the design and development of programmes, including support in the writing of new proposals.
- Any other related assignments as may be entrusted by the reporting authority.
Education Qualification/Required Skills Experience
- Master’s degree (minimum) from a reputed institution with the following academic qualifications is highly desirable:
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering + Public Policy
- Economics+ Business Administration/Public Policy
- Any other related
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience in think tanks, reputed consulting firms, multilateral agencies, or similar organizations, is required,
We prefer the candidate to submit an online application at https://iforest.global/careers/. In case of any difficulty, you may also send your application to email@example.com. Applications must be accompanied by a CV and a Cover Letter.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd