Back to the Job Listing Post a Job announcement Advertise with us Online store
Programme Manager -Uttarakhand
Apply By: 10 Dec 2023
- Manage the overall programme for out of school children in the selected districtseffectively and efficiently.
- Develop strategies to reach out to out of school children and oversee enrolment, teachinglearning activities ensuring learning outcomes, develop tools and methods and conductlearning outcomes assessment regularly.
- Implement program activities with monitoring, evaluation and tracking ensuring qualityoutcomes.
- Act as focal person and strengthen collaboration and partnership with education departmentat the State, District, and school levels, work closely with SSA and Labour Department.
- Supervise team and provide directions, mentoring, plan and organise programme reviewmeeting with the team and senior management with clear agenda, communicate the deciison with the team with clearity.
- Financial management and budget utilization efficiently.
- Contribute in identification of sources of funding and resources, support in developingconcept notes and proposal in order to ensure sustainability and continuity of the programme.
- Prepare and implement plan for visibility of the programme through outreach, media including social media working with communication team, bring out Newsletter.
- Timely Prepare analytical reports and submit to the supervisor, Government and partner agencies as per their requirement with authentaic data..
- Document the best practices, most significant stories of change for publication and uploading in our website; organisation’s newsletters in collaboration with the Communications Officer periodically and ensure dissemination widely.
How to apply
Interested candidate may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with updated CV and coverl etter mentioning Application for the post of Programem Managager – Uttarakhand in the subject.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd