Project Manager/Research Associate
Organization: Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Apply By: 07 Dec 2023
About the Organization
The Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) is a premier national Institute for Postgraduate, Doctoral and Mid-career/in-service education, research, and consulting in rural management. Founded in 1979, IRMA aims to promote sustainable Rural Development through professional management.
Applications are invited for Project Manager/Research Associate for the Impact Assessment of D-SAG Owned Projects.
- Supporting the Project Coordinator with planning, execution, and coordination
- Managing and building relationships with the client organisation and other stakeholders
- Tracking projects’ progress and sharing updates on a regular basis
- Assisting in coordinating and managing communications with project members
- Managing the project-related administrative work and coordinating with the institute’s system
- Reporting to the Project Coordinator on key metrics of Project Progress on a weekly basis
- Provide necessary support for project-related works.
Education Qualification/Required Skills Experience
- Good command of oral and written English
- Postgraduate/PhD with minimum 50% marks, preferably in Social Science, Agriculture or Management
- Proficiency in handling MS Office
- Experience in carrying out project-related work
- Experience in working on a project and(or) higher academic qualifications will be an added advantage.
The appointment will be made on a contractual basis with a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000 – 40,000. Candidates with PhD qualifications shall be considered for a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 45,000 – 50,000 per month.
Interested candidates may please apply online by December 7, 2023, i.e., 23:59 at https://www.irma.ac.in/careers/careers.php.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd