Subscribe our Weekly Newsletter
Technical Consultant for Documentation of Digital Interventions YUVAA Project
Organization: Pathfinder International
Apply By: 24 May 2022
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization
Pathfinder International is a global leader in sexual and reproductive health. We place reproductive health care at the center of all that we do believe that it is not only a fundamental human right but is critical for expanding life opportunities for women, families, communities, and nations, and paving the way for transformations in environmental stewardship, decreases in population pressures, and innovations in poverty reduction. Pathfinder provides women, men, and adolescents with a range of quality health services, from contraception and maternal care to HIV prevention and AIDS care and treatment. Pathfinder strives to strengthen access to family planning, advocate for sound reproductive health policies, and, through all our work, improve the rights and lives of the people we serve.
In the context of primary objective 2 of the YUVAA project, scaling and sustaining the YUVAA approaches and innovation, PF, as per the strategic plan, is visioning to expand the programming in the digital sphere and build internal capacity in the digital health. PF plans to use the YUVAA digital interventions and learnings to design the futuristic AYSRH program to fulfill the India 2025 vision. A technical consultant with expertise in information technology services and IT consulting is required to execute the above plan, critically appraise the YUVAA digital interventions, and provide recommendations for developing futuristic digital health program solutions.
This position is responsible for working with the operations team under the direct supervision of the project director. In addition, this position will work with cross-functional teams’ liaison with business units to learn and on the different digital interventions and provide solutions for future programming.
The Digital health programming technical consultant hired under the YUVAA project will work in the areas including but not limited to:
- Prepare a technical document based on learnings and gap analysis in current digital interventions under YUVAA to;
- Realize the full potential of the information management solutions at the state of scalability and sustainability of the solutions developed under the YUVAA project, reducing risk for future digital programing
- Provide recommendations for digital marketing of YUVAA digital products to increase taking the YUVAA digital products to scale
- Provide recommendations for increasing the value of YUVAA digital products and feasible solutions to sustain products through the best suitable platforms
- Develop a white paper to provide recommendations based on the market analysis to keep Pathfinder at par with the market and provide solutions for technology capacity and advancement requisite for futuristic digital health programing to add a unique value proposition to PF’s digital solutions and achieve PF’s 2025 vision.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Master’s in computer engineering
- Minimum ten years of experience in IT consulting solutions
- Proven experience in marketing and technical sales – especially in digital marketing
Minimally Required Job-Specific Competencies:
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Competent in coordinating between multiple teams and partners
Tools & Equipment Used:
- A cellular phone; laptop, or desktop computer
Please submit your resume and cover letter (along with 3 references of your ex-supervisors and last drawn salary) via email to HRINDIA@pathfinder.org with subject line ‘Consultant – Digital Technology’.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Last date for application: May 24th, 2022
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd